- Rubber designed to be flexible with deep treads to grip the road better
- Increases maneuverability in snow
- Not meant for warm temperatures
- Increases grip, handling and stopping distance on wet and dry roads
- Lasts longer in warm temperatures
- Lower rolling resistance leads to better fuel economy
Winter Tires vs Seasonal Tires
Canada’s weather is constantly changing, so it’s important to prepare yourself for whatever the road may throw at you. That’s why we recommend switching your tires every time the weather calls for it.
Both Winter and Seasonal tires have attributes that make them perfect for certain times, but not for others. So to maximize safety, it’s crucial to use tires that are right for the season.
When to Switch
With Canada’s fluctuating weather, it’s impossible to give an exact date for when to switch your Winter tires to Seasonal tires. But it’s best to take action when: