Fountain Tire is your one stop shop for commercial vehicle tires including Off-the-Road (OTR) tires, industrial tires, agriculture and specialty tires and commercial truck tires. If it's got a wheel, chances are we've got a tire for it. We're committed to providing you with quality commercial tire brands and maintenance services that help keep your business moving and your operating costs low. We also know that tires are a big investment and you want to make sure they last that's why we offer built-to-last retreading so that your tires can (quite literally) go the extra mile.
Commercial Truck Tires
Winter in Canada can bring rapid changes in weather and road conditions. The right winter tires keep drivers safe, reduce the risk of accidents on icy roads, and keep your business moving. Make sure your commercial vehicles are geared up with the best tires for the job.
The right winter tires keep drivers safe, reduces the risk of accidents on icy roads, and keeps business moving.
Look for tires with the three-peak mountain snowflake (3PMS) symbol.
- This symbol means that a tire meets manufacturer requirements for severe snow conditions.
- Advanced tread helps provide good grip tough conditions.
- Improved rubber and innovative tread design provides 125% better acceleration.
Let’s face it, tires are a big investment. That’s why Fountain Tire is committed to retreading tires and continuously improving the quality and overall strength of its retreads.
Benefits of retread tires:
- Retread tires take your existing tire casing and add a new layer of tread when your original tire pattern has worn out.
- Helps to extend the life of your tire, saves money, and lessens the impact on the environment.
- Use less oil to create a retread tire.
- Great for business, great for the environment.
Find out how our environmental commitment saves over 6.5 million litres of oil every year.
UniCircle retreads help deliver repeat performance thanks to their seamless construction and precise fit to the casing.
You get great traction and performance at a fraction of the cost of original tires because there is no cutting or splicing.
Check out how it works on the Goodyear channel.
Contact your local Fountain Tire store to find out how you can retread your tires.