We have taken the following preventive measures to keep our customers and associates safe.
- Physical distancing of at least 2 metres.
- Providing customers with access to a sufficient amount of hand soap and paper towels in all of our washrooms.
- Increased cleaning protocol in all of our locations, in customer service areas, washrooms, and in our work areas. This includes the use of disinfecting products and increased attention to high touch points.
- All frequently touched surfaces of a customer vehicle, including the steering wheel, door handles, shift lever, any buttons or touch screens, wiper and turn signal stalks, passenger and driver door armrests, grab handles, and seat adjusters will be wiped down and disinfected by a Fountain Tire associate.
- Our associates have been mandated to stay home if they are showing any signs of fever, cough or difficulty breathing.
We will continue to update our safety protocols as required. Additional protocols may be in place depending on the local regulations set by the health authorities and the store. Thank you for your support.