Great stopping starts with you
Get your brakes serviced regularly to stay safe and prevent expensive brake repairs down the road. If you wait for signs that your brakes are wearing, it could be too late for proper brake service.
Symptoms to look out for:
- Fading: when your brakes lose responsiveness
- Pulling: if your vehicle pulls to the side when you brake
- Grinding & Squealing: a loud metallic sound when you brake
- Vibration: your vehicle vibrates when you brake
- Soft Brake Pedal: you can press the brake pedal all the way to the floor
Bring your vehicle to your local Fountain Tire store for a proper diagnosis of your brakes, brake service, or a preventative check. Our brake services include inspections for wear and damage, brake repairs, brake line repair, brake placement, and hydraulic system inspections (for leaks and brake system fluid changes). We take care of your brakes before they become a problem.
*Some services listed may not be available at all locations. Please contact your local Fountain Tire store for more details and to set up an appointment.